"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will we to know and understand." (Albert Einstein)

tisdag 12 april 2011

Ethels new chair....

I am really good in finding something sooooo important to do when I should be doing the school project. This chair I found at denblaavis.dk and my mom brought it to me on sunday.....
I (or my mom) payed 40.-DKR for it. It was so strange I did not think it was especially pretty but somehow it always came up when I was looking at things on Den blå avis site. Strange how somethings just get stuck to you.


I spray painted the chair frame, 
made new thinner sponge and then I placed artificial leather on the back and seat.
My older girl was so fond of it that I decided to give it to her....I will show you pictures later from her tv/cosy corner....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar